Clean Room Fabrication: Aircraft & Aerospace
Complete contamination control you can trust.
Sophisticated component manufacturing.
Advancements in aerospace and commercial aviation have created an entire new level of sophisticated component manufacturing that requires “no-fail” safeguards and standards to assure reliability. It is clear what happens when a critical electronic component fails.
Obviously, aircraft and aerospace applications require components that need little to no maintenance. Lightweight solutions are also indicated because “weight” is critical to fuel efficiency.
There are many aspects required to produce a critical component under such stringent standards, including:
- Adherence to ASTM International standards and specific clean room classifications.
- Active filtration for molecular contaminants like hydrocarbons and silicones.
- High Efficiency Particular Air (HEPA) filters for microbiological filtration of airborne spores, bacteria and other contaminants.
- Customizable controlled environments based on the needs of your aerospace applications.
- Cleanrooms used for the manufacturing and assembly of contamination-sensitive aircraft/aerospace/spacecraft systems.
Cleanrooms are utilized by many industries as ultra-clean, self-contained environments. Capable of filtering out contaminates as small as 0.3 microns, HEPA filters are installed to ensure the air entering a cleanroom is free of pollutants.
TMI clean room personnel undergo extensive training in contamination control. Cleanroom specific clothing and showering help keep particulate contamination to an absolute minimum, with airlocks used for both entrances and exits to help protect the Aerospace cleanroom’s integrity.
TMI has vast experience using the right technologies to develop highly effective solutions that are lightweight, higher performing, and easier to maintain.
Contact TMI any time to discuss your specific needs.