Clean Room Fabrication: Non-Metallic
Ensure a sterile product
We have a clean room for that.
Non-Metallic cleanrooms are used in a number of different circumstances. Many products requiring assembly may need to isolate chemicals and impurities as they are set up for final fabrication.
There are many examples:
- Pharmaceutical companies need to keep drugs and certain materials in a sterile environment before packaging them.
- Food preparation companies may need to isolate materials that are meant for consumption. They also need to keep dirt and dust away from the production area.
- Some military operations may require a clean, controlled environment in order to follow strict fabrication regulations.
- Testing facilities may need access to a controlled environment in order to house and test unstable chemicals or components of a project.
- Engineers may need to come in contact with unstable substances as they work towards final production of some electronic components.
There are many types of cleanrooms. They are typically measured by ISO, or International Standards Organization, ranks. The lower the number, the cleaner the environment. The ranks range from 1 to 9, but ISO 6 and 7 cleanrooms are the most common in production.
TMI has clean room fabrication options for virtually every custom product or component. Our experts are ready to give expert advice and attention to your project.